These are exciting times for Gaddum as we start implementing our next 5 year strategic business plan. So we are recruiting for a number of both new and existing roles to support our future development. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised individuals to join us for an exciting future in Greater Manchester’s oldest health & social care charity.
Our team are our best asset and we are looking for colleagues who have the drive, ambition and innovation to help our charity flourish.
As a responsible employer, we:
- are accredited as part of the national living wage scheme
- offer development and training opportunities
- are part of the national cycle to work scheme
- offer a personal pension plan
- provide assistance with staff counselling with external provider as part of our health and wellbeing at work policy
- have a generous annual leave allowance, above national legal requirement
If you think you could make a difference to people’s lives in Greater Manchester, Gaddum could be the next career move for you.
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, faith and religion, disability and age, but, as ethnic minority groups, members of the trans community and religious and faith groups are currently under-represented across the organisation, we would encourage applications from members of these groups.
Find out more about Gaddum, our senior team, trustees and our impressive 186 year history by visiting our About us page.